Game of Bowling has its roots in the Egyptian culture, but over time it has evolved and become a part of different cultures round the globe. Bowling has become a very popular sport and is played by people of every age. In the beginning it was thought to be a boring game and was associated with people who have been retired from their jobs and played bowling just to pass time. But with the passage of time things have changed and interest has been developed in teenagers and young people.
Different clubs have been established for bowling and most of the clubs have introduced junior section for youth. Young people have started realizing how much fun playing bowl is. The cause of its popularity is that this sport is very easy to learn and is usually full of fun.
Benefits Of Bowling Sport:
- People of every age come with good spirits in bowling clubs. Contests have been organized by these clubs that make this game more attractive.
- Bowling is healthy and lifetime fitness sport.
- It helps in balance and coordination.
- In the world of bowling stress free children parties are organized.
- It can be enjoyed as leisure and as a recreational sport.
- Bowling is a fantastic social activity and also a competitive opportunity.
- It is a sport that makes people think about angles, speed and force of throw. This makes their minds sharp.
- Playing this game with zest in a team with other players makes it more interesting
- Many companies use bowling as social game and it can also be used for charitable purposes.
Bowling should not be played just for passing time but it should be played passionately as a sport. Playing it in a team has more fun rather than playing it alone. To have a team you can go to a near alley or club where you can play it on regular basis. Different competitions are held between teams on a weekly and monthly basis. You can make a team with three other bowling lovers and then you can become a part of any bowling club or league. A league has many teams, so by competing with other teams you can win a shield or trophy and cash prizes. Once you are registered in a league you go bowling with other teams and make a good name of your team among others. Bowling keeps you fit, both mentally and physically.